Your duties as an Associated Member of the Personnel with CERN:
- Inform the Users' Office of any changes in your contractual situation, change of institute (registration form), residence (EDH), family situation (at the Users' Office)
- Ensure you are well acquainted with the CERN Staff Rules and Regulations and the CERN Code of Conduct
- Take note of CERN official information which is published in the CERN bulletin, section 'Official News'
Your practical instruments for communication and help:
- The Users' Office : administrative formalities, support services, FAQ's, emergencies, everyday life in Geneva and France, etc.
- The Advisory Committee of CERN Users (ACCU)
ACCU is your forum for information exchange and discussion between the CERN Management and the nominated representatives of CERN Users to review the practical means taken by CERN to support the work of Users in the Laboratory. You can bring up issues via your national ACCU representative, the ACCU Secretary or the ACCU chairperson.
- The Ombudsperson is available for informal advice and guidance in conflict resolution