- Pre-Registration - requires special access rights
Online pre-registration can be initiated by the supervisor
- Registration form English - French
This form is editable if your browser uses Adobe Acrobat Pro.
How to fill in the Registration Form
- Home Institution Declaration (Valid for a period of 6 months following the date of signature) English - French
This form is editable if your browser uses Adobe Acrobat Pro
To be completed by an authorized representative of the candidate’s home institution for the purpose of issuing the candidate a contract of association with CERN
How to fill in the Home Institution Declaration
- Attestation of association with CERN
- Template for Letter agreements concerning Cooperation Associates
The invitation of a COAS is based on an agreement concerning a collaboration between CERN and the home institution of the candidate. In case that no such agreement already exists, a letter agreement may be signed.
- Contract Modification and Extension Form English
- Contract Modification and Extension by EDH
- Forms to apply for a French card after registration
- External participants to experiments (Except LHC experiments) English
- Responsibilities of Institutes, Team Leaders and Safety Correspondents English
Institutes, Team Leaders and Safety Correspondents are deemed to have taken note of the information provided in this document.
Appointment forms for Team Leader, Deputy Team Leader and Safety Correspondent
Team Leaders e-course (obligatory as from 1st September 2017) (the course has to be taken before the nomination).
- Emergency Contacts
For persons to be notified in case of serious accidents on
EDH : https://edh.cern.ch/Document/EC/
- Termination Check Sheet English(pdf)
End of contract : a few weeks before your current contract expires you will receive a warning by e-mail to your address as registered at CERN (please ensure that the information is correct using phonebook on NICE or userinfo on central UNIX systems).
- French card declaration of loss (pdf)
To be filled in and returned to the Users' Office with a copy of the passport or identity card.