Your duties as an Associated Member of the Personnel with CERN
- You have the obligation to furnish information, by writing to the Users'Office within 30 calendar days, about any changes in financial benefits, in your personal and family situation, change of institute, residence, health insurance cover, etc. see Contract Changes and Changes in Personal Situation.
- Ensure you are well acquainted with the CERN Staff Rules and Regulations and the CERN Code of Conduct.
- Safety is an important issue at CERN and a priority of CERN's general policy CERN Safety Policy.
- Any request or incident for any given service can be addressed to the Service Desk.
- Get informed about Computer Security. In case of computing issues contact the Service Desk
- Take note of CERN official information which is published in the CERN bulletin, section 'Official News'.
- Data Privacy Protection Policy (OC11)
Useful work information
Find your way around CERN
Your practical instruments for communication and help
- The Advisory Committee of CERN Users (ACCU).
The ACCU is your forum for information exchange and discussion between the CERN Management and the nominated representatives of CERN Users to review the practical steps taken by CERN to support the work of Users in the organisation.
You can bring up issues through your national ACCU representative, the ACCU Secretary or the ACCU chairperson.
- Help for Work Place Conflict
Measures available at CERN to help in case of harassment or conflict in the work place.
In case of questions please submit a request through the UO Service Page