Our mission is to welcome, register and provide support to CERN’s guest scientists.
We are responsible for the CERN contracts and Host-State documents of Associated Members of the Personnel (Users, COAS and VISCs).
Support to those affected by the war in Ukraine
- Solidarity with Ukraine
- FAQ - Support to those affected by the war in Ukraine
- CERN HSE - Support to those affected by the war in Ukraine
- Initiatives by the international scientific community to support scientists affected by the war
- UNHCR The UN Refugee Agency
- Questions and answers on the war in Ukraine by the Swiss State Secretariat for Migration
- Information on the S protection status from the Canton of Geneva - Dedicated Hotline: 058 465 99 11
- La France en Ukraine
- To request the extension of your short-term C visa, please read the following pages:
- For the department of Ain: Document de séjour pour étranger
- For the department of Haute-Savoie: Ressortissants ukrainiens
- For the Department of Ain, the requests of asylum seekers are processed by the Rhone Prefecture
- For asylum seekers' medical cover, more information here
09-MAY-2022 : Further relaxing of COVID-19 measures at CERN.
21-APR-2022 : The Users Office has launched a quarterly newsletter dedicated to Team Leaders and accessible to all from this website.
09-MAR-2022: A new EDH document (Pre-Registration form) for the registration of External Participants in an Experiment is now available.