In the light of the latest announcements, kindly note that the Users’ Office is closed to the public until further notice.
We are open by appointment only on Monday morning and Thursday morning.
To book an appointment, please call +41 22 767 67 67
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Users shall come to the sites only if thus instructed by the Experiment Spokespersons or Technical Coordinators and in agreement with their home institutions.
- Registrations or validation of Pre-Registrations will be processed only on request of the experiments secretariats, Spokespersons, Technical Coordinators, Team Leaders, GAO/DAO (Group/Departmental Administration Officers), Group Leaders and Department Heads
- Swiss and French cards can be collected from or dropped at the Bldg. 55.
- COVID-19: all the information you need at your fingertips
- HSE CERN
- Travel restrictions in Switzerland and France
- Access and work on CERN site
- FAQ COVID
- Newcomers measures and requirements
- Help trace COVID-19: act early - self-declare/self-evaluate on Tramed
- COVID-19 Related Information (France, Switzerland, CERN, Attestations)
- Geneva Airport – COVID-19 – Let us guide you
We invite you to securely share all your documents with us by uploading them directly on the Users’ Office CERNBox: