In the light of the latest announcements, kindly note that the Users’ Office is closed to the public until further notice.
We are open by appointment only on Monday morning and Thursday morning.
To book an appointment, please call +41 22 767 67 67
or email us at email@example.com
- Users shall come to the sites only if thus instructed by the Experiment Spokespersons or Technical Coordinators and in agreement with their home institutions.
- Registrations or validation of Pre-Registrations will be processed only on request of the experiments secretariats, Team Leaders, GAO/DAO (Group/Departmental Administration Officers) with the agreement/approval of Spokespersons, Technical Coordinators, Group Leaders or Department Heads.
- Swiss and French cards can be collected from or dropped at the Bldg. 55.
FAQ Swiss and French cards during COVID-19.
- COVID-19: all the information you need at your fingertips
- HSE CERN
- Travel restrictions in Switzerland and France
- Access and work on CERN site
- FAQ COVID
- Newcomers measures and requirements
- Help trace COVID-19: act early - self-declare/self-evaluate on Tramed
- COVID-19 Related Information (France, Switzerland, CERN, Attestations)
- Geneva Airport – COVID-19 – Let us guide you
- If you need to generate an attestation for any of your personal trips, you can do so using the TousAntiCovid app (in the App store and Google Play).
We invite you to securely share all your documents with us by uploading them directly on the Users’ Office CERNBox:
To help with the classification of your documents, please use a common terminology
« Name_Firstname_DocumentType »